Sunday, July 20, 2008

Too close

A collegue of mine, recently ended in a hospital, and is curently in rehab after a car struck his motorcycle. It was a rainny day, at about 50 mph, he was followed too close by a car. He was in the left lane. He decided to shift to the right lane, so he wouldn't feel as vulnerable. The car did the same thing and followed him in the right lane. So he went back to the left lane. For a reason or another, the driver hit the brakes, and the car started spinning on the roadway. On the third spin, the car hit the back of his bike, and he found himself tumbling down. How about not follow so close? What is wrong with drivers? Maybe they shouldn't be given lisences until they satisfy a thourough driving test.

1 comment:

Abigail Alexis~ said...

My husband by law, and Father of my three children Brian Foster aka Stacy Young is someone you might know. To all on her blog she smiles and shows everyone a nice face, but in fact she is a hideously selfish person. Not only was she an abusive and unloving husband while we lived together, for the past seven years she has lived her life, as she wants, on her own terms, but wont let me live mine. I am a victim. Trapped in a marriage to a transgender-ed woman who lives with another, but wont set me free. I am a single (married) Mother of three, struggling to give my children a good life with out any child support from Stacy. I have borrowing money in order to divorce Stacy so that I can move on. I am appealing to your humanity. Please ask Stacy Young to live and let live. Tell her to sign the papers and give me a divorce.

Sincerely

Abigail A. Foster